29 Jan WE’RE HIRING
Mid Graphic Designer – Brisbane
Fotomedia are currently looking for a mid-level graphic designer to join our growing team in our Hope Street, South Brisbane office. We are a small dynamic team that is constantly on the go. Having such a varied client base we are always working on something totally different day to day.
What you can bring to the table:
- A great portfolio! Show us what you have done and what you can do
- You must be comfortable designing layouts for print and digital collateral
- You should be able to contribute creatively to generate ideas for projects
- An ability to interpret client briefs and meet deadlines
- A great eye for detail and understanding of design theory
- At least 3 years working as a professional Graphic Designer
- Ideally a tertiary qualification in graphic design, creative arts, visual communication, digital media or design related discipline
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
What we can give you:
- Full time position
- Be part of a small vibrant team
- Work alongside our resident studio dog Yuki the Golden Retriever
- Ability to work on a huge variety of projects day to day
- Work on projects for awesome clients large and small
- Great location! Our Hope Street office is located seconds from Southbank, South Brisbane & Cultural Centre Stations
What’s on offer?
We will provide an appropriate salary package in line with the candidate’s experience and skillset.
Our Brisbane studio is rapidly growing, so we are looking to bring someone on board ASAP!
Please email your CV and provide a link to your professional design portfolio to: email@example.com
We will only contact shortlisted applicants for an interview.